Baked Potato Pizza Recipe
- 1 package 6 ounces pizza crust mix
- 3 medium unpeeled potatoes baked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 1 cup 8 ounces sour cream
- 6 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 5 green onions chopped
- 1-1/2 cups 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare crust according to package directions.
- Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes.
- In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss.
- Spread sour cream over crust; top with potato mixture, bacon, onions and cheeses. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Original recipe: Taste of Home’s Baked Potato Pizza Recipe.
Leave a Reply