Baked Potato Wedges
- 4 medium Russet potatoes scrubbed and cut into eights
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly to remove dirt, but do not peel. Cut potatoes into fourths or eights, depending on size. Place potatoes skin sides down in a 9"x13" pan.
- Lightly spray potato wedges with cooking oil. Sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Original Recipe: Dinner at the Zoo’s Baked Potato Wedges.
- Cut potatoes just before you use them so the sides don’t turn brown.