Copycat KFC Famous Bowls Casserole Recipe
- 2 lbs. Popcorn Chicken
- 12 Servings Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Cans 15.25 oz. Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 Jar 18 oz. Brown Gravy (I used Heinz Home Style)
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare mashed potatoes per directions on the package; spread evenly in a 9×13″ cake pan.
- Spread corn evenly on top of mashed potatoes.
- Bake popcorn chicken for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place a layer on top of corn.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the chicken. Drizzle gravy over the entire dish.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted.
This is a very easy recipe that you can change the ingredient proportions to make it just the way you like. You can also make these in oven-safe bowls, but the casserole was more convenient for us.