Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tube 8 count Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, unrolled and separated
- 5 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an un greased rimmed cookie sheet(one with sides).
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
- Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
- Place tip side down on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.
Thank you to a friend for sharing this recipe on their Facebook page! I thought I remembered who it was, but couldn’t find the recipe later on. I tried! It didn’t hurt that cinnamon rolls already sounded good, then she posted an easy recipe like this! Monkey is only 6, but he did most of the work on these. Original recipe: The Hungry Housewife’s Crescent Cinnamon Rolls.
Leave a Reply