I saw these on Facebook what seems like forever ago, but forgot all about it. Then one of my friends posted a picture of him eating one at the fair over the summer and I remembered that I really wanted to try one. But who sells doughnut burgers? Nobody around here, that’s for sure! Then, there were a couple booths at our fair that were offering them. I tried one. Then another. They are delicious! After that, we bought a baker’s dozen of doughnuts (that’s 13) and made some for ourselves. If you are a picky eater, this probably sounds pretty weird, but you should at least give it a try!
- 1 glazed doughnut
- 1 hamburger we used Bubba Burgers for these
- 1 cheese slice
- Lettuce optional
- Tomato optional
- Bacon optional
- Onion optional
- Place the doughnut on its edge; cut in half.
- Fry the hamburger; drain grease.
- Place hamburger patty on one half of the doughnut.
- Top with condiments such as cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and onion.
- Place the other half of the doughnut on top.