Easy Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- 1 can (16 ounce) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (1 pound) ground sausage
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- While biscuits are baking, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat, stirring occassionaly, until no longer pink. Drain.
- Sprinkle in flour. Gradually stir in milk until well blended.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve biscuits with about 1/3 cup of gravy.
From Allrecipes.com’s Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits.