Grandma’s Banana Nut Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 cup nuts optional
- 1 cup chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Cream butter and sugar together while adding eggs. Add bananas. Blend well.
- Add dry ingredients gradually. When well mixed, add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Put into well greased bread pan. Bake 350° for 60 minutes or put in muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let stand a few minutes and remove from pan.
Leave a Reply