Hawaiian Cookie Balls
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 40 square shortbread cookies finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 package (4 ounces each)4 oz. each white chocolate (6 oz.), white chocolate broken into pieces, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- Combine pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Immediately stir in cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Shape into 32 (1-inch) balls. Roll 16 balls in coconut; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Dip remaining balls in melted chocolate; add to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
Kraft also listed some handy tips for making whese cookie balls: How to easily dip cookie balls: Add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with fork letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Use a food processor to finely crush the shortbread cookies. For uniformly sized balls, use a mini cookie dough scoop to measure out the cookie mixture for each ball. Original recipe: Hawaiian Cookie Balls from Kraft Recipes (Link no longer available).