Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
A simple but delicious homemade macaroni and cheese recipe your family is sure to love!
- 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 6 cups cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 3-4 quart casserole dish.
- Cook pasta about one minute short of what the directions call for. Remove from heat and drain.
- Layer half the macaroni in the casserole dish followed by half the cheese, and half the butter. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Let set 5 minutes before serving.
- This is my all-time favorite recipe.
Leave a Reply