- Waffle Iron
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs large
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Let sit for five minutes.
- Spray waffle iron with baking spray before the FIRST batch only. Ladle into preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown, about 3- 3 ½ minutes each.
- You can keep the waffles warm until ready to serve by putting them on a cookie sheet in the oven set to 200°F.