George Foreman Grill Bacon
- Plug in and/or turn on the George Foreman Grill and let it heat up.
- If you have a small grill, like the one we used, cut the bacon in half lengthwise.
- Place the bacon strips on the grill and close the lid.
- Depending on how well-done you like your bacon, it should take 6 to 7 minutes to cook, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from grill and place on paper towel to drain the remaining fat, though there won.t be much left.
- This is our favorite way of cooking bacon now. Like many things you cook in the George Foreman, you are not cooking bacon in fat - it drains right off.
- I recommend flipping the bacon halfway through so it can cook more evenly; since it is so thin, the top of the grill does not touch the top of the bacon.
- This method also keeps the bacon pretty flat compared to using a skillet.
Leave a Reply