Inspirational Quote of the Week
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.Helen Keller
- It’s only been a couple of weeks since I did a weekly update so there isn’t a whole lot to report on.
Health & Fitness
- Ran 3.1 miles. Not much running the past couple weeks with our vacation, but we did get quite a bit of exercise otherwise.
- Finished up the details for my Fire Rescue Fitness (FRF) workout plan and did my FRF 5 Exercise Bodyweight Test.
- Did my before photos and measurements for FRF
- Weight: 189.4 pounds
- Chest: 37-3/4″
- Hips: 35-1/2″
- Waist: 34-3/8″
- Right Arm (Bicep): 14-7/8″
- Left Arm (Bicep): 14-7/8″
- Right Thigh: 22″
- Left Thigh: 22-1/8″
Activities & Travel
- We took a five-day camping trip to Rapid River Campground, which we used as our base camp for a number of trips. We drove around the gorgeous Torch Lake, took the Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive, hiked up and played on some huge sand dunes at Sleepy Bear Sand Dunes, drove up to Mackinaw City and took the Ferry to Macinac Island for an afternoon. I’ll write more about this in a separate post.
- Posts I’m working on: Macaroni & Cheese recipe, picnic checklist, slow cooker sweet & sour meatballs recipe
- Started working on ProBlogger’s 31 Days to Build a Better Blog course.
Aloha, a hui hou (until we meet again)
That’s all for now. Aloha, a hui hou and have a wonderful week!