Peppermint Latte Recipe
- 2 shots 2 ounces espresso or strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- A few drops of peppermint extract 1 tablespoon Creme de Menthe, or 1 tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 1 candy cane optional
- Brew the espresso.
- Steam milk using an espresso machine, or heat in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add espresso and milk to coffee mug; add peppermint extract.
- Top with whipped cream and place a candy cane in the mug for decoration, if desired.
Original recipe: Babble’s Peppermint Latte