Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound uncooked boneless top round roast of beef thinly sliced and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 6 servings of rice
- Add the broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic to the crock pot; mix together.
- Add the beef; stir until coated.
- Turn crock pot on low; cover.
- Cook for 6 hours, or until the beef is cooked.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the liquid from the crock pot and mix together with the cornstarch.
- Add the cornstarch mixture back to the crock pot; stir thoroughly.
- Add in the frozen broccoli; stir until coated.
- Return the lid to the crock pot and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions.
- Evenly divide rice on 4 plates.
- Spoon beef and broccoli over the rice, drizzling some of the liquid from the crock pot over top.
Original Recipe: Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli.