Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar depending on your taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups clean freshly fallen snow
- In a large bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients together and stir until sugar is dissolved, or about 3 minutes.
- Stir in snow, one cup at a time, until you get consistency you want.
- Serve immediately or freeze for a few minutes before prior to serving for a slightly thicker ice cream.
There are a lot of variations you can do with this. Some basic ideas include using coconut milk for one batch, chocolate or strawberry milk in one, and coffee/milk for another.
Leave a Reply