Wendy’s Copycat Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 15 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1 29 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can dark red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can light red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans
- 1 1.25 ounce package chili seasoning about 7 teaspoons
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook 8 hours on low heat.
- Serve with saltine crackers, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced onions.
Original recipe: Copycat Wendy’s Chili in the Crockpot Recipe from Raining Hot Coupons.