Wendy’s Copycat Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 15 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1 29 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can dark red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can light red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans
- 1 1.25 ounce package chili seasoning about 7 teaspoons
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook 8 hours on low heat.
- Serve with saltine crackers, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced onions.
Original recipe: Copycat Wendy’s Chili in the Crockpot Recipe from Raining Hot Coupons.
Scott M Riley says
Super easy and Super delicious! Great on Hot Dogs! Great with tortilla chips! Great by itself! Freeze leftovers in freezer bags! Left overs almost as good as when its freshly made! I used a blend of ground pork, veal and beef. And diced up several fresh Haberno peppers. Added a bottle of chili sauce also! Best chili ever!
Easy and delicious – those are my favorite kind of recipes! I hadn’t thought about trying this with tortilla chips. Thank you for the suggestions! I will be sure to check those out!