- 12 cups zucchini steamed and diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 sleeve approximately 27 saltine crackers, crushed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice the zucchini into quarter- to nickel-sized pieces; spread in a 9″x13″ pan.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion; drain off any excess fat.
- Add soup and stir well. Spread mixture evenly over the zucchini; sprinkle with crackers and cheese.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.